Friday, February 19, 2016

Why do babies grow up?! : Henry 7 months

7 months WHAT!? 

I know, usually this is on a 6 month interval type thing. But at 6 I wasn't quite as sad as I am now at 7 months looking at how big my baby has become.

Also, I have a little confession and I hope that someone out there is with me?!?

Since we decided that this is our last baby I have been such a mess watching him grow. Plus I seriously think I became addicted to taking pregnancy tests. I have never taken more than I have since having this little guy.

I don't know if it's like secretly I hope it's going to say yes, or if I am just scared to death of getting pregnant again, either way I just don't get it. I am happy and sad. Henry now will only sleep in his bed, he doesn't want anything to do with me while he is asleep and kicks and whines until you take him back to his bed. So that's nice. I have my bed back. But some little part of me doesn't want this to be my last. Maybe it's just because right now I am soaking in all the baby goodness of this sweet handsome chunk we have. Maybe it's because I am only 26 and I am done. DONE having kids. It's weird to think that part of me is over, when most of my friends didn't start until they were 26 or older.

I know eventually I will be more at ease with my three perfect humans being my only. But they're just all so dang cute I could just make more and more and more.

Well, I'm going to go sulk a little and hold this tubba as often as I can. I may babywear him until he goes to kindergarten so just don't judge me.

Here's some cute pictures of the chunk. His big sister ( who just turned 6, I know shoot me) made a cameo in there too! 

Enjoy.

P.S. I may really need to start working again, or this blogging thing may get obnoxious.






Those eyes just melt me right down to the core!

2 comments:

  1. Him and Stella look so much alike! (I know i have already said this, but these pictures confirm it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the only one who thinks that!!! Alvie is convinced Stella is a lone ranger but I totally see the resemblance too!

      Delete