Sunday, February 14, 2016

Cosmo Flower fields: Kin Town

Cosmos 

Okinawa is known for its beauty, that we all know. But these special little flowers called cosmos are some of the most beautiful dainty little flowers I have ever seen. Here in Okinawa they have some sort of significance, however no one has been able to confirm what that exactly is. All I know is that farmers spend a lot of time farming/planting these so that in early spring ( January/February) everyone can enjoy their beauty. 

I took the boys while Stella was in school and Ian just had the time of his life. We were the only ones there for a while, so that's why I am only in one I tried to time. 

Enjoy.



  
  
I sure am going to miss getting ready for Spring by searching for these blossoms on the island. 

No comments:

Post a Comment